Here are the steps to installing your App on your iPhone or iPad using .ipa files.
- I will send you one or two files. One will be a .ipa file and the other will be a .mobileprovision file. Save them in a convenient location
- Open iTunes. Then drag the downloaded .mobileprovision (if provided) & the .ipa files and drop it into iTunes Library.
- In iTunes select your iPhone (or iPad) under devices.
- Go to the Apps tab and make sure the checkbox for the new App is checked. If not, check it yourself.
- Press Sync. After it is synced, you should be able to unplug you iPhone and play with the App.